Mar 11, 2015
Headed to SXSW? So are we. Come hang out.
- Tumblr Fuck Yeah Party sponsored by Entourage, ft. the guys from Entourage. Performances by Spoon, RAC, Yung Lean + Sad Boys, TWO-9, Twin Peaks, BADBADNOTGOOD, ASTR, Kali Uchis, Holy Child, and Tei Shi. Whew. RSVP here.
Monday at the Mohawk, doors at 6:00 p.m., goes till 2:00 a.m.
- Snackability Effect: A New Norm for Brand Content, ft. Danielle (strle)
Friday, March 13, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Palm Door
- Think Like an Animator: Motion on Android, ft. Zack & Kevin (zsultan & kevinthebigapple)
Monday, March 16, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Marriott, Salon D
- Beyond Live: Why the L+3 Social TV Convo Matters, ft. Sima (simathinks)
Tuesday, March 17, 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Convention Center, room 18ABDC
- Viva Album Art!, ft. Nate (autoreverse)
Wednesday, March 18, 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Twin Shadow, ft. art by Milan Zrnic (milanzrnic)
Wednesday, March 18, 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Courtney Barnett, with openers Fraser Gorman & Jack Ladder, ft. art by Mathias Brown (traceloops), Wolf Mask (wolfmaskart), & Ana Tortos (anatortos)
Thursday, March 19, 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- ODESZA, ft. art by Jack Vanzet (jackvanzet)
Thursday, March 19, 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Tobias Jesso Jr., ft. art by Eric Chase Anderson (ericchaseanderson)
Friday, March 20, 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Travi$ Scott, ft. art by Marc Kalman & Corey Black (atmaindrain)
Friday, March 20, 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Houndmouth, ft. art by Gunnar Deatherage (gunnardeatherage)
Saturday, March 21, 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Mar 10, 2015
This year we’re doing #SXSW differently. Instead of doing 12 smaller shows, we’re doing one big one with Tumblr and Entourage The Movie.
Mar 4, 2015
I’m very happy to re-launch our merch store with several new t-shirts and iphone cases!
To celebrate, we’re offering 20% off of everything for the first week. Use the code RAC20 on checkout!
Mar 3, 2015
Korg Volca 2min Jam
Feb 27, 2015
Feb 23, 2015
@ St John the Evangelist Church,Oxford
Nearly two decades after it was stolen, Jonny performs with his Ebony Frost Telecaster!
Last year, someone contacted me via email, saying that they were browsing the site and recognized Jonny’s Ebony Frost Fender Telecaster Plus (old Tele2) as one that they had purchased in the 90’s in Denver, CO (the city in which all of the band’s gear was stolen on October 04, 1995). I directed them to Plank, the band’s guitar tech, and the result was that after nineteen years, the guitar was finally returned to Jonny.
Feb 14, 2015
Love u lol1
Feb 11, 2015
Shake off the winter blues by cranking up “We Belong (feat. Katie Herzig)” by RAC—it’s the joyful soundtrack to Hannah’s journey back to New York City. Music Supervisor Manish Raval personally loves RAC, calling his tunes “just really feel-good pop music.” Girls has tappedthe artist before: Raval points out that RAC produced the Tegan and Sara cover of The Rolling Stones’ “Fool to Cry” for the show in season three, which closed the Adam and Ray-centric episode “Boys.” “Obviously,” he adds, “we’re huge fans.”
Feb 7, 2015
Hey André! I know you've stated before that you're from Portugal, but did you grow up bilingual (or multilingual)? When you speak I hear absolutely no accent at all and I just think it's fascinating. Also, you da best at remixing and making music. I LOVE the "Classic" (Knocks) remix and Cheap Sunglasses bro.1
Feb 5, 2015
I’m thrilled to announce that we’ve added a few shows around Coachella with none other than KELE and ST. LUCIA!
Tickets available at http://rac.fm/tour
Feb 2, 2015
Who was the real star of the half time show?